30 December 2005

Merry Christmas!

Whew, it’s over. Such relief, mainly because I am exhausted. I have to admit Ed and I overdid it a tad this yuletide season. We hosted four dinner parties (three of which were held three nights in a row), attended other people’s parties, and worked 10 or so hours a day until Dec 24. I am tired through and through.

But exhaustion aside, this Christmas is to be treasured. The busyness meant Ed and I have many friends to celebrate the season with. We hosted our families for the first time ever. I even put up the Christmas tree. Christmas felt like Christmas. And some years in the past, I didn’t feel very Christmassy at all. But this year, I did and it’s mainly because of the family and friends we shared time with.

It really was a merry Christmas.


Kei making Bob do some pilates. Poor Bob!


Kris Kringle... Just pick one! Or steal!


Elaine and Elton steal a gift!


Louanne just got Tweety. But I stole it eventually.
Then Rosanne stole it from me!


Mama joined us for the impromptu Sunday turkey dinner.


Navarik skating party. So much fun!

No comments: