22 October 2007

More babies

In July 2006, I made a list of the people I know who have had babies since April 2005.
Kai (Cathy and Carl)
Elise (Kari and Nathan)
Darren (Janet and Orvin)
Olive (Lou and Ryan)
Madison (Lynn and Don)
Adrian (Darren and Amy)
Matias (Mel and Nick)
Keaton (Veronica and Jeremy)

Since July 2006, there have been even more babies:
Joshua (Yvette and Brian)
Owen (Susan and Mike)
Elijah (Erin and Gary)
Senna (Leah and John)
Keira (Sharon and Norm)
Isabella (Mark and Linda)
Layla (Mubina)
Justine (Andrew and Monica)
Kelly (Elaine and Elton)
Lucas (Marty and Christine)
Luke (Shelley and Mark)
Selena (Shirley and Len)
Madelin (Monica and Josh)

And three guys at work are expecting babies early next year, too. Must be something in the water....

1 comment:

Derek said...

There was a similar boom among my wife's friends around when we had our first daughter in the late '90s. My friends and colleagues (i.e. the same as yours) seem to have waited about a decade.

I'm glad my kids are growing up. I'm not sure I could handle the infancy sleep deprivation at my age now.