24 March 2011

Sophia at 7 months

While we were in Trinidad, Sophia learned to get herself from the laying down position to the sitting position.  I woke up one morning and found her sitting up in her crib.  When she saw me looking at her, she smiled at me and clapped her hands.  At first, she wasn't very good at getting herself back to the laying down position.  One day, she sat up in her crib, got sleepy and just folded over to fall asleep.  So cute.


Here is a picture with granddad.  The main reason we wanted to visit Trinidad was for Ed's dad to spend time with Sophia.


By the time we left Trinidad, Sophia had begun to crawl and pull herself up to standing.  Once we got back to Vancouver, we had to install baby gates in our house right away.  I've been teaching her how to safely get down from standing but she usually hangs on for dear life until I come and help her down.  I'm sure she'll figure it out soon.


No comments: