18 November 2011

Early birthday gift

Ed got me an early birthday gift this year. I was tired of my ears being irritated by my iPod earbuds. I’ve been using my earbuds for years, just putting up with them, until I had an a-ha moment last week. Why am I putting up with something I don’t like? So, I asked Ed if I could have a great pair of noise-cancelling headphones. I emailed my brother for suggestions and he suggested the Beats by Dr. Dre Studio headphones. They seemed so extravagant and at first I thought I should look for something less expensive. But Ed said he’ll be happy to get them for me. Luckily, they were on sale at Best Buy.

As I write this, I am enjoying listening to Beyonce and my ears are finally happy. Thank you to my hubby for spoiling me! Love you, babe.



1 comment:

Yvette said...

Very nice! And I agree with Bill - it's good to see you at a Navarik desk again! Happy early Birthday!