1 August 2012

New toy


I have a new toy - a Canon PowerShot S100. With a diaper bag as my main accessory nowadays, I don’t have room to carry around my DSLR camera with me. I still want the photo quality I get from the SLR, which neither my mobile phone nor my point-and-shoot camera, a Canon PowerShot SD600, can deliver. A friend, who is knowledgeable about photography, recommended the Canon S95, which he owns and is quite happy with. It takes really good photos in low light and allows me to control the aperture and shutter speed. It can also shoot HD videos. Plus, it is the size of a point-and-shoot camera. Perfect! Canon recently released the S100 and that is what I ending up buying. I just received it last Monday and am still getting used to the controls and the feel of the camera but so far, I am very happy with the photo quality and the speed with which it takes photos. Here are some I’ve shot since Monday.



No comments: