21 August 2013

No more bangs

Prior to 2007, I was still a little girl when I last had bangs.  But I was looking to change things up a bit in the spring of 2007 so I decided to go for it.  I really was not sure if I was going to like it or not.  I liked it enough that I kept the bangs until 2013.  Earlier this year, mainly due to laziness about going to get my hair cut, I started growing out my bangs.  I just put it up with a clip, not caring much if I looked funny with a clip on my head or not.  I just didn't want the hair on my face.

Now, it is official.  My "bangs" are chin length and really wouldn't qualify as bangs anymore.  No more bangs.  We'll see how long I last...

2 comments:

The Blommesteins said...

Yay! I'm reading this as I'm pulling my bangs to the side, willing them to part to the side again. I only last 2 months before I got tired of them.

LL said...

And now you'll spend 6 months growing them out! :)