30 March 2014

11 years and counting

We celebrated big last year, being the 10 year celebration and all.  This year, our wedding anniversary celebration was pretty low key.  We went out for a nice dinner at Hawksworth.   Ed's sable fish was exquisite.  My lamb was just alright - I found the flavour too overwhelming and it was a little overcooked, I thought.  The carrot salad I had as a starter was really delicious, though.

After dinner, we went for a walk along Granville St.  We haven't been there in ages and it was fun to see the new and old establishments along the street.  For dessert, we headed to Cheesecake, etc in South Granville. It was a very lovely evening out with my hubby of 11 years.

I feel very lucky to be married to such a loving, caring and generous man.  He is an amazing father (Sophia is very lucky, too) and extremely patient and forgiving partner.  He is my biggest supporter and is always there for me, in any way I need him.  Plus, he is a really good cook!  I love you, Ed.  Thanks for being such a wonderful husband.  Happy anniversary!!!

1 comment:

The Blommesteins said...

Happy anniversary you guys!!