19 June 2014

I'm still here!

Can't believe so much time has gone by since I posted last.  Time is just zooming by!  I took on a new role at work in September of last year and my work load basically tripled.  I have just had to drop some things in order to keep my sanity, and unfortunately, blogging has been one of those things.  But I stay hopeful about finding that elusive balance between a rewarding and successful career and a fulfilling and happy life outside of work.

A lot has happened in the last couple of months and I will spend some time this weekend catching up on my posts.  But for today, I will post a few photos taken last weekend.

Ed, Sophia, and I went to Squamish for the Day Out with Thomas event.  The train ride was a little unexciting; watching Thomas come and go proved to be more entertaining.  Sophia enjoyed the bouncy castle, face painting, and having a photo taken with Sir Topham Hatt.  On the way back to Vancouver, we stopped at Shannon Falls to enjoy the view of the falls.

My mom-in-law and her hubby were in town for a short visit, and we enjoyed a lovely dinner with them at Bombay Bistro in New Westminster.






No comments: