24 June 2009

A date with Jude Law

In July of last year, I was in London for work and I bought a ticket for a show that I wanted to see that weekend. It was for Hamlet, starring Jude Law. I bought the ticket through lastminute.com, for what I thought was the matinee show in two days. I realized the next day that I misread the date. I was a year off! I thought I was buying a ticket for a show on July 19, 2008 but the show is actually on July 19, 2009. Yes, it was a major Doh! moment. I guess lastminute.com is not so lastminute after all.

I had planned on giving the ticket to Bill, my colleague who lives in London. At least someone will get to enjoy Hamlet and the ticket won’t go to waste! But I found out this morning that I will be going to London for meetings on July 16 and 17. How opportune is that?!? My lucky stars are smiling down on me today. My date with Jude Law is still on!

1 comment:

Bean said...

Jude Law is my man!