8 June 2009

Europe 2009

Ed made it to the dragon boat team that will compete at the World Championships in Prague this August. He gets to be in Team Canada! Congratulations, babe! Well done! Ed’s been working so hard to qualify and I’m really happy that all that work has paid off.

The good news for me is I get to go to Prague, too! As a cheerleader, this time, not as a paddler. It’ll be a lot of fun watching the top teams in the world compete against each other. After the races are done, Ed and I will travel for another three weeks. We know that we will end the trip in Rome since that is where we are flying home from. But we haven’t decided exactly where we will go in between Prague and Rome. A month in Europe! I’m so excited!

2 comments:

kensei said...

Swing by Venice if you have a chance. It's a fascinating place. I also recommend Pisa and Florence.

Jenny said...

How about TO? OK, maybe not in between Prague and Rome but perhaps before or after?! That would be fantastic!!