7 March 2006

One year in our townhouse

Wow, that was a year??? But our hallway closet still doesn’t have a door!

I guess we have accomplished a lot, mainly, installing the hard wood floor on the ground floor. But we still have so much fixing up to do. Sigh...

It has been a good first year in our home. It certainly does feel like our home more and more. And since I started running, I have discovered more of the neighbourhood. There are tons of parks and greenery. There is a trail system that meanders through townhouse complexes close to the community centre. There is a trail around the golf course across the street.

I have found myself becoming more and more of a homebody since moving here. It could be that I’m getting older and lazier. Or it could be that I just enjoying hanging out in our home.

1 comment:

Yvette said...

I agree with you totally! Congratulations on your 1 year anniversary!