11 February 2007

Day 7 and counting

We’re on Day 7 of our D-Tox and so far, so good. We’ve tried new recipes and have been very diligent about sticking to the meal plan. I feel pretty good. I feel hungry more often, though, so it feels like I’m constantly eating. The downside is the more I eat, the more I need to plan ahead because I can’t just grab any convenience food. But aside from that, it’s been smooth going.

This morning, Ed and I joined our friends for dimsum. We had congee and some tofu but none of the really cool dimsum stuff. But it was not as traumatic as I thought it would be, sitting there with all this yummy food that I can’t eat within reach, just tempting me. Instead, I enjoyed my friends’ company and didn’t focus on the food. Come to think of it, I was slightly dreading going to dimsum but I ended up having a really good time.

No comments: