19 February 2007

Finally done

Ed and I are done with our Wild Rose D-Tox program, finally. The last day was last Friday. We have slowly started to eat the foods not allowed in the program. We both feel pretty good physically and overall, it was actually a good experience. I’m glad and proud that we did the cleanse. I think initially, we were nervous about it since we didn’t know what to expect but we proved to ourselves that we are able to be more organized about planning our meals and more importantly, we are willing to make the healthier food choices.

I’m certainly more aware now when I eat sugary or processed foods. I don’t deny myself but I also monitor how much of it I consume. I lost some weight during the D-Tox but I’ve gained some of it back already which I’m happy about. The big highlight for me during the twelve days is the meal I whipped up without a recipe. I actually invented a dish!

No comments: