9 July 2008

Beyond excited

I haven’t been this excited about a business trip in a long time!

Because our major clients are headquartered in London, I’ve been able to go there a few times since 2002. I think this will be my sixth time going to London. The work days during these trips prove to be pretty long because as the London day is ending, Vancouver is starting up. I basically end up working double shifts. But I always make sure that I catch at least one show and go to at least one museum or attraction during my visits. However, I always have to rush back to Vancouver because our project timelines are always very aggressive. Gotta keep working!

This upcoming trip, though, it is possible for me to take a few days off after meeting with the customer. So, Paris - here I come!!! It will be my first time there. I am terribly excited.

The fabulous hotel where I will be staying - Acte V - in the Latin Quarter. And I'm taking the Eurostar train from London to Paris.

Did I say I am excited??? I am beyond excited. Excited is an understatement! :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I have only one word for you and you know what it is so I wont publish it here :D

The Blommesteins said...

Have a fun time!! Yummmm bread and cheese :)

The Blommesteins said...

Have a fun time!! Yummmm bread and cheese :)