26 April 2006

Natuzzi, seriously

After last Sunday's Sun Run and dimsum with friends, Ed and I headed out to Coquitlam to return the swatches we took home and possibly, to order the sofa and loveseat that we liked. (see this post)

During the drive to Coquitlam, Ed and I were working out our negotiation strategy and how much discount we wanted to get. Based on what Yvette and Brian told us about their shopping experience at this store, it’s possible to lower the price by as much as 15%. I’m not a very good haggler but I felt better because we had a plan.

I’m happy to report that we managed to lower the price by 15%! We got the Natuzzi set in micro-fibre (we chose a mushroom type of colour), instead of leather. Unfortunately, with cats in the house, leather was not really an option. We get our sofa and loveseat in 4 to 5 months. I guess they have to go grow the trees they need to build the thing in Italy.

We are officially Natuzzi owners. I feel so grown up. No more Ikea, just Natuzzi. Seriously!

1 comment:

lizza said...

Hi Liezel, let me be the first to blog in a congratulations! It DOES feel grown up! I can't wait to sleep on it naked. Just kidding! No! Don't picture it!