15 May 2006

I feel lost without my journal

Since the PowerBook I use was stolen, I've had to use an interim machine (not a laptop) while a replacement PowerBook is being ordered. So I don't have my usual setup, my photos, music, and most importantly, my journal software. I use a product called MacJournal and I use it quite a bit. From time to time, I publish to this blog what I write in my MacJournal journal and that's what you get to read here. But since April 29, when those SOBs took my laptop, I've had to do without my journal. I did backup my files so I didn't lose any data but the whole setup - I can write just before I go to sleep, on the couch, as my cats snuggle with me - that was just made it so comfortable for me to write my thoughts down is not there. But I am starting to feel antzy - I now realize just how much a part of my life my journal is. And how much I rely on a laptop! Ugh. I can't wait to get the replacement laptop!

No comments: