25 May 2006

I'm so happy

Today, the replacement laptop arrived. I am so happy! It’s crazy how much a computer becomes such a part of your life and getting this new MacBook Pro is like making my life whole again. Ok, I’m exaggerating but it’s close. hehehe It’s like losing a limb and now I have it back.

This laptop is beautiful. Check out the details at apple.com. I’m really grateful to Navarik for getting me such an awesome machine. I know it’s not my fault that the PowerBook I had was stolen but I feel bad, nonetheless, for “losing” it. What can I say? Navarik rocks!

So now, I get to play with this latest toy. Set it up the way I want and am used to. How fun!

Next up, getting a new laptop bag. I think I will get the Brenthaven Metro. It’s received really good reviews and at $69.95US, it’s reasonably priced. And it’s not heavy and bulky which are my two main criteria. I want something light and sleek but will still protect the laptop. I want something the will fit into my backpack for when I travel. The Brenthaven Metro seems to fit the bill. The one that was stolen was similar but it was made by Incase and they don’t seem to make that model anymore. So it’s time to try something new.

Right now, I have my MacJournal back, I have a kickass laptop to write this in, and my two cats are curled up on my lap (Neo is) and beside me (Bob). Just perfect!

Oh ok, Ed... You make it perfect, too. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

But what about me? I'm next to you too?