2 April 2009

Happy anniversary

Ed and I went to Guu in Gastown last Tuesday night to celebrate our wedding anniversary. We had a very enjoyable evening and are looking forward to our seventh year together. It's been a very good ride, so far. We have our ups and downs but overall, I think we're doing quite well. Here are some photos from our wedding day...

During the photo shoot, early in the morning. I think that was my breakfast (congee) that I was carrying in the bag. And my shoes.


Signing the registry. I really dig that feather pen!


Done deal; Ed and I walk down the aisle after the ceremony.

5 comments:

Yvette said...

Congrats to you guys! I can't believe that the 6 years has flown by. I look at those photos and recall how COLD it was! We had so much fun, though.

Can't wait to see what the next 6 years bring...

Jenny said...

Hey! I almost cried when I saw the photos (like I did on the wedding day)!! Congratulations on 6 years. Btw, what happened to all of Ed's hair?? Hmmmm :)

lizza said...

Ah, 6 years! My goodness...you and Ed are well on your way! Congratulations!

LL said...

i dunno know what happened to Ed's hair... it wasn't because of me!

Unknown said...

has it been that many years already?? wow, time does fly, doesn't it?? im not sure at this point in our lives if it's better to be losing hair, or growing hair (in new places!) haha!