13 July 2006

Mon and Josh get married




July 7: They became Mr. and Mrs. Blommestein.
July 8: We got to celebrate with them. It’s so cool to see them married. We’ve seen their relationship grow through the years and it’s so evident that they bring out the best in each other. Congratulations, Josh and Mon!

It’s also the last wedding in our immediate circle of friends. Ed and I started the wedding trend in 2003, Yvette and Brian, and Louanne and Patrick got married in 2004, and in 2006, Josh and Mon tied the knot. Louanne mentioned during the reception that this may be the last time that we’d be all sitting in the same table during a wedding.

Except for Josh and Mon who are still looking for a place, we all bought houses in 2004 and 2005. Home renovations have been a common bond for us the last year or so. And come November, we will welcome the first baby in our circle with Yvette’s and Brian’s baby.

I love having these friends whom I share the evolution of my life with. They certainly make it more fun and interesting and I totally appreciate having them in my life.

No comments: